The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Jury Duty...

Not very excited, but I report to the West Jordan City Third District Court on Tuesday at 8:30 AM anyway...

4 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Oh how much fun are you going to have. I got called for it once and it was when I was pregnant and they asked me to send a reply for any reason why I coudlnt go, so I sent a doctors note. SO I never got called in. I guess I got lucky. Have fun.

Kristyn said...

Bummer babe! Hope it's at least entertaining...

Jamie said...

Hahahahahaha! That sucks but it's still a little funny. :) Just kidding. I am sorry for you.

Neil and Roxy said...

I too had to serve on a jury and to tell you the truth I loved it:) I learned so much.