How much Macie loves chap stick? She's just a little confused about what it's for...

She also loves the telephone and has called 911 twice. You see, I have a Blackberry and when the keys are locked if you push down on the scroll ball you get the option to cancel, unlock the keys, or make an emergency call. If you select the emergency call you then have to select "Yes" to confirm and then it dials. Macie is a wiz with the phone!

Now that Macie has joined the crawling club, I can't keep her out of anything. Her new favorite, much to my displeasure, is the CD's and DVD's. I left her alone for less than two minutes and the movies were all over the floor.

She also loves the swing, and I love taking her to the park. I am so glad it is getting warm and finally not raining!

Finally I'm learning that a girl is never too young to roll her eyes at her mom. Especially when I'm trying to get her to pose for the camera!
3 comments:
She is just too cute. I love all the pictures. I too am happy about the sunny weather. It's been nice to get out.
Ohmygosh! She looks like such a little diva in that last picture! LOL. She is such a doll. I think she looks so much like you! Does she look like your baby pictures at all?
Kalee, Macie looks so much like you!:) She is such a girl! The chapstick thing is too funny.
Post a Comment