Before I start writing, let me tell you a story about the time my husband reformatted our computer and then never put any of our pictures back on it so that I could blog about any of it. Could I have put the pictures back on by myself? Sure, probably... But that's not the point of this story! The point is, the reason for all these blog post the last few day is I finally have my pictures back on my computer. Yay husband!
So, clear back in October... Five months ago, my darling baby girl turned one year old! I've finally tracked down the pictures from her par-tay and her first "I'm-one-so-you-should-feed-me-as-much-cake-as-I-can-shove-in-my-face" experience. What can I say? The kids is cute!
Lizzie's birthday cake. We had cupcakes for the other kids and a spice cake that I ate almost all of by myself for the adults.
At first Lizzie thought she was supposed to eat the sprinkles one at a time. Silly baby.
She kept looking at us all shifty eyed, like we were going to take it away from her any second.
See how she tucks her toes up under her tray? I told you she is cute.
All done!

No comments:
Post a Comment