The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Disneyland!

This past week we went to Disneyland with Steven's family. What an experience! Disneyland really is like no place on Earth, it is so clean and the workers are all SO very friendly. We had a great time with our kids and Macie loved getting to spend so much time with her cousins.
The girls both LOVED the carousel, I think we could have stayed on it the whole time and they would have been happy!

 Boy this is not the greatest picture, but do you know how hard it is to get a good picture, with two wiggly kids and a zillion people in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle? I do... Well, Steve does...
 Back on the carousel. See that face, pure joy. And yes, I made her dress :).
 See Lizzie's dress, nope I didn't make it. But why would you when you already own one that looks like that?!?!
 It was so fun to go meet Minnie Mouse with the girls in their Minnie Mouse dresses. Macie and I were both a little start struck, Lizzie just wanted to grab Minnie's nose!
 Driving the car outside Mickey's house.
Meeting Mickey Mouse was so fun. I loved that they make everything into a great experience at Disneyland. Even when you are just standing waiting in line to see Mickey you are having a good time.
The whole family at Goofy's Kitchen. Yummm...
 This is one of those pictures that I made Steven take, and he did because he loves me... It's Tinkerbell's raft and her little house at Pixie Hollow. I thought it was so cute!
 Last day at Disneyland, see how happy Macie is? That was quite the day!
 She eventually cheered up a bit and wanted to go on the rockets over, and over, and over...
 Her favorite, I think, was the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. I don't actually know if she liked the ride or the giant Buzz Lightyear more, but other than the carousel that is all she asked to do the while time.
 I had such a great time with Steven and our girls. This trip was a good reminder for me that they really are the most important people in my life!

No comments: