The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confession

Today I planned on blogging... I have a lot to catch up on. But then I realized the only person who reads this blog is my mom. So instead, I started dinner in the crock pot, did two loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and started going through my drawers to get rid of a few things. Then I had lunch with Macie, fed Lizzie, watched The Swan Princess for the 40th time this week and rocked Lizzie to sleep in the rocking chair. After Lizzie was asleep I cuddled with Macie for a bit and then tickled her so much she farted, to which she screamed "stop mom, I farted, that means we are done!".

I guess I'll blog tomorrow!

5 comments:

The Plaisted's said...

I read your blog! It's fun to see what old friends are up to. Your little girls are super cute!

THE RHOADES said...

I read your blog :) Keep those updates coming!

Neil and Roxy said...

spending time with your girls is the most important thing right now:)But your mom is not the only one who reads your blog...I do too:)

Gorski Family said...

I read the blog!!

Brenda said...

You are right, I live for your blogs and the days or nights that I get to see my PERFECT grandchildren. However, I do understand how precious each moment is and how swiftly they pass. Enjoy those hugs not to mention the farts.