Be true to who you are and the family name you bear. - Gordon B. Hinckley
We Belong
The Little Ladies
Happily Forever After
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. ~ Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
Hi! We're the Harwoods. Husband is Steve, I'm Kalee. We met in June of 2005 and have been madly in love ever since. We were married in April of 2006. We have three beautiful daughters, Macie, Elizabeth and Lucy. Steve is a graduate of the University of Utah and works as a Programming and IT Manager. I am a lover of all things crafty, especially quilting and sewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment