I love my belly, and it loves me. Maybe I have a serious case of body
dysmorphia, but I love my body when I am pregnant more than any other time. Do I complain about being hot, and huge, and fat, and awkward? Yes, but it's all worth it to feel so beautiful in my body.
Every time I complain, all I have to do is look at
Macie and remind myself that with just a little help on Steve's part, I grew her! And I'm doing it again. I think it is the most amazing and fascinating thing! The only regret I have is that I didn't get more pictures of my belly when I was pregnant with
Macie, and I wasn't going to let that happen again. Thanks to my friend Annie
Duckworth, who by the way is amazing, I have these beautiful pictures. Enjoy!



{this is one of my favorites!}



{If you're confused, we call the baby my Belly Bean. Get it now?}

{I wasn't sure about the bare belly shots at first, but now they are my favorites. I just love my belly!}



{These were also lots of fun... And don't worry Mom, I was on the frontage road, there was hardly any traffic!}


{Barefoot and pregnant. Love it!}
Thanks again to Annie for all the beautiful pictures!
1 comment:
So cute Kalee!!! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to see pics of your new little girl. Just a few more days. :)
Post a Comment