The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

It's A GIRL!!!!

That's right, another little lady is going to join the Harwood family!!! Steve is getting quite outnumbered! It's a good thing he is so smitten with his girls!
Little Belly Bean sucking her thumb...


It may not look like much, but those three little lines are all the proof I need!

P.S. My official due date has not been moved but after having the ultrasound it's looking more like October 9th and less like October 1st... Here's to another 41 weeker...

4 comments:

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

That's exciting. I'm so excited for you. Macie will love to have a little sister.

Christine said...

Congrats!

Amber Hendrix said...

Congratulations Kalee! She and Macie will be best buds! And it's awesome that you probably have a ton of girl stuff already! I'm very partial to October because that is my birth month. Your kid is gonna rock!!! =) Seriously, Congrats!!!

Gorski Family said...

Congrats, little girls are so sweet. Even though I am partial to boys.:) But What a Blessing! Congrats!