The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Friday, February 26, 2010

Lord Help Me Be...

More patient... I currently have a baby with a raging ear infection and a down right foul mood. I love her dearly, but I'm getting close to the end of my rope. Please tie a knot for me!

Less paranoid... When you get pregnant after having had a miscarriage you are hypersensitive to every twinge, cramp and pain. Apparently this horrendous morning {all day} sickness is supposed to be my assurance that everything is okay.

More Active... I joined a gym 4 weeks before I found out I was expecting again and I went everyday for those 4 weeks, now the thought of just walking on a treadmill makes me want to take a nap! But I know it will be good for me in the long run, so I need some help getting out the door.

Less judgemental... Not something I want to go into great detail about, just something I need to work on. I'll let you know how it goes...

3 comments:

Dana said...

Just send her over! Seriously let her go for a couple hours we will have fun.

Neil and Roxy said...

I wish I lived near you, I would totally take Macie:) And i would come over everyday to go to the gym:)You can always do some prenatel videos, those are nice because you just get to stay at home:)and about being pregnant again, I am already dreading going through it again did that happen to you with Macie? Were you sick with your miscarriage and Macie? Sorry so many Q's I just was not sick at all, and they say every pregnancy is different. Well I hope you receive your blessings! And just don't stress it could be alot worse just remember that.

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Everyday I question what has happened and how I live thru this day. My girls are out of control. they climb on everything and get into everything. Tpday they broke a light bulb and dropped all the rocks out of the vase of flowers, took all their clothes out of their drawers when they were to be napping. and that doens't metion how crancky they were too. and I think I wantmore babies? I am sure your amazing. i think we are worse cridic. we judge ourselves too much. At least that is what I have learned. I'm sure with you being prego again it doens't help with anxiety. I know I will be when I am again. I'm sure your fine. dont be too hard on yourself.