Yeah, Yeah, get off my back! It was a very busy Christmas season for us this year, which didn't leave much time for blogging... Macie had a wonderful first Christmas. However as the worst mother on the planet, my camera was conveniently left at home on the sofa, so we took a grand total of 000 pictures. I promise to do better next year! To be honest, Macie didn't really think much of Christmas anyhow. It was busy and she didn't get to take a good nap, so my assumption is that she doesn't really care for Christmas at a ripe old age of 4 and a half months. But, now the new year is here and you know what that means... RESOLUTIONS!!! I hate them and I continue to make them every year... However, this year I only made four.
1. LOSE WEIGHT - Yes I make this resolution every year, and no I've never followed through. However, this year I have baby weight to lose, granted it's those last three stubborn pounds, but I'm going to lose them and then some.
2. GET ORGANIZED - Parts of my house look like they have been run over by a bull dozer. I'm going to get rid of the clutter and make sure everything has a place. There are boxes in my basement that have never been unpacked and I have half a mind to just throw them out without even looking in them; If I haven't used whatever is in them in the three years that we have lived here I must not need it very much!
3. Read the Scriptures more - Every time I read the scriptures I am glad that I did. I am more patient with Macie and Steve and I feel like my mood is better throughout the day, so why I don't do it more often, I don't know.
4. BLOG MORE - Every one yells at me and tells me that my blog is the most boring thing in the world. To that I say, so what!!! I blog about what I want to, but this year I promise to do it more often! I'm sure my 3 dedicated readers will be happy about that!
There are my resolutions. I thought that rather than making a page long list like I have in the past, I would make a short list and narrow it down to the most important ones. Happy 2009! I hope everyone has a great year.
5 years ago

1 comment:
hey I didn't take any pictures on Christmas morning either. I couldnt find the camera. Long behold it was in my coat pocket from the night before. ugh.
You only have 3 lbs to loose from being pregnant. I would happily except the 3 lbs you have over the 15 that I'm still working on. I dont get it.
anyways, I'm just glad to hear from you on your blog. I loved your christmas card.
Post a Comment