We blessed Macie this past Sunday. She looked so pretty and she was so good during the blessing. Actually, she slept through the whole thing, which is better than screaming through it I guess. Steve gave such a beautiful blessing, I wish I had written I down, but I got the highlights so that I can tell Macie about it when she is a little older. My favorite thing about her blessing is that she wore the same dress I did when I was blessed. I'm so glad my mom saved it so that my daughters could wear it. I still can't believe how big she is getting.

Macie had her two month check up today and that means shots! I think she did pretty good, but I don't have anything to compare to. The nurse at our pediatrician is so great, she got the shots over with fast and she was done before Macie really even started crying. It really was sad though. Macie just looked at Steve for a minute and got real still and then she stuck out her lip and let out the saddest cry I have ever heard come out of her! I am so proud of her though, she's only been a little cranky today. Hopefully she'll get a good nights sleep and be back to normal tomorrow.
Macie had her two month check up today and that means shots! I think she did pretty good, but I don't have anything to compare to. The nurse at our pediatrician is so great, she got the shots over with fast and she was done before Macie really even started crying. It really was sad though. Macie just looked at Steve for a minute and got real still and then she stuck out her lip and let out the saddest cry I have ever heard come out of her! I am so proud of her though, she's only been a little cranky today. Hopefully she'll get a good nights sleep and be back to normal tomorrow.

6 comments:
Very Nice! She is growing!
She looks beautiful! Sorry we couldn't be there! I hope you got my text letting you know we wouldn't be able to make it.
I wante dot come to her blessing so bad. I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad it came out beautiful.
Those shot appts are never fun. and it never gets any easier either.
Well lets try to get together for a playdate soon. I would love to see you.
Kalee, Macie is NOT big. Whenever you start getting sad that she is big just remember the sack of potatoes I carry around (aka Hayden) :) JK, he's not a sack of potatoes but he probably weighs more than one. Ha ha! I love my chunky baby!
That is so cool that Macie had the same dress that you had. She is growing so fast! She is such a doll:)
Isn't that little vry they let out after they get poked at the saddest thing? When Tre' got his the first time I leaned over to Paul and said "atleast we know that we have never hurt him cause I have never heard that cry before."
It is so sad for us but what toughies our kiddies are. :) Way to go Macie!
Post a Comment