The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Random Photography...


Two posts in one day, bored you think? Actually, I've discovered the miracle that is baby Mylicon and my little bundle of joy is actually joyous! Poor girl gets gassy and nobody feels good when they are gassy, but thanks to a little drop of medicine she's a much happier girl. I thought I'd take this few minutes of freedom to load the pictures from my digital camera and realized that I have a bunch of photos that I meant to put up on the blog and have since forgotten so for your viewing pleasure, here they are!


I am nine months pregnant in this picture, don't I look good!?!? The day after my due date we decided to go to Gardner Village and walk around, we were trying to motivate the little one to get moving (it didn't work) but they had all this stuff set up for a beach party that was the next day so we decided to take advantage of the photo op.

This is Macie and her cousin Hayden. Hayden is a big boy and he sure is handsome! To bad he's her cousin...




Every day when Steve gets home from work he steals Macie away from me so that they can "talk". So far they have talked about snow, and the solar system, and programing languages. I'm sure there is more that I'm leaving out but it sure is a cute tradition that they have started.


Last but not least... Photos of Macie sleeping, she makes the cutest faces! I could watch her sleep all day (and I have a few times).





3 comments:

THE RHOADES said...

Cute, cute pictures! Sounds like you're doing well!

Amber Hendrix said...

Macie is adorable! I love that Steve "talks" to her everyday! It makes my heart melt when dads are so involved with their babies. My favorite picture is the one of her sleeping. She looks like a little Angel! How are you doing? Are you recovering ok? I hope you're doing great!

Brigham and Kristi said...

Your baby is way cute. Congratulations to both of you.

Kristi