The Harwood Family

Making the world a more beautiful place, one kid at a time...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bump Debut!










32 Weeks -

Okay, this is for everyone that has been giving me crap for not posting pictures of my belly... Now you see why; Its HUGE. Yes, I have 8 weeks left, I don't think I'm going to be able to walk! But, The doctor says that everything is right on. The baby is measuring within 24 hours of my due date and every time I go to the doctor he tells me I could probably stand to gain more weight. I think he is crazy! I haven't gained much, but I don't think you can tell that by looking at me. I hope you are all happy now, I'm going to try and take pictures once a week from here on out.

9 comments:

Neil and Roxy said...

Oh Kalee, You are so darn cute! I am coming to town on Tuesday without my neil:( we should do something? Wednesday night I have Abby's dinner for her wedding this Thursday is wedding stuff so after that would be great, love you buns tonz:)

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

oh you are so cute. you are so not that big. I can't believe you have only 8 weeks to go. that is so crazy. It will go by so fast. I got to the point where it hurt to walk and bend down and sit on the potty, everything hurt......but I was having twins too. I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy. :-)

THE RHOADES said...

CUTE!!!

Asay Family said...

I am so glad that you posted. I am one of those that has been waiting to see. Just for the record you are not huge! You look so tiny. SERIOUS! You are gonig to make a great mom!

The White House said...

So Cute kalee!! I can't believe how fast time has gone... i seems like yesterday that you announced! wow!
p.s. i LOVE love LOVE that picture of you and steve at the top... you look beautiful!

Christine said...

congrats on you baby!

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

You do look cute, but it's hard to feel it isn't it. By the way...about the whole natural birth thing...I am doing it as well. If you want to talk to someone about it Rachel Rowbery Brinton is a dula and knows a TON about it.

Sara said...

You look great, sorry it is getting so hot out. I hope that you are not miserable (more so than expected!)

Oh, and we are in the same stake. Shows how observant I am! I looked at my stake YW leadership roster thing and there you were!

Jamie Nicole said...

Kalee, You're so cute! I am so excited for you and Steve!! Can't wait to see a baby girl in the Harwood family...finally!
Danger